It is very difficult to accept the word ” CANCER” first time. Many people still whispered the word ” CANCER” as if there were something shameful about it. People with cancer and those close to them can experience a range of feelings during their long cancer journey. These can include.
However feeling of hopelessness and guilt or feeling stuck in one of the stage above indicate more serious distress.
From past one year, we helped more than 13 cancer patients having the different diagnosis and different stages of diseases.
DEALING WITH EMOTIONS DURING CANCER TREATMENT
1. Decide together with your family or caregivers what things can do to support each other.
2. Do not blame yourself or other.
3. Listen carefully without judging the patient’s feelings.
4. Be patience with patients all the time.
ACCEPTANCE AND HOPE
Your feelings may confuse you or scare you but acknowledging them is an important part of coming to terms with your cancer and having enough strength and conviction to move forward.
“ONCE YOU CHOOSE HOPE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.” Christopher Reeves
Some patients said that once they diagnosed CANCER their neighbors, friends, and co-workers reacted differently as they served them like so fearful ways. They had his or her disease or his or her bad luck. For as long as they have you, they will be determined and positive to fight with CANCER. Be there and encourage them not to lose the faith they pass through the stages of treatment.
TOTAL NO. OF CANCER PATIENTS from 2016 TO 2017
Within this one year, i have more than 13 cancer patients from our community.
1. Three Breast Tumor Patients
2. One Mandibular Tumor Patient
3. One Cervix Cancer Patient
4. One Uterus Tumor Patient
5. Five Stomach Cancer Patients
6. One Hepatocellular Carcinoma
7. One Testicular Tumor Patient
Thanks for spending your precious time reading on my note. If you like PLEASE SHARE and you are most welcome to share your view on CANCER.